The Hunger Games: The Exhibition presents a one-of-a-kind educational experience rooted in science, math, English language arts and technical reading, social studies, and 21st century skills content. Celebrating one of the world's biggest literary and cinematic phenomenons, the exhibition is aligned with 5 interconnected sets of standards for Grades 7-12:
- The Common Core English Language Arts & Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, & Technical Subjects
- The Next Generation Science Standards
- The National Core Arts Standards
- The National Standards for History
- The C3 Framework for Social Studies State Standards
A comprehensive listing of the goals and standards addressed by The Hunger Games: The Exhibition is available to download below.Download Standards Guide
The specially designed Educator’s Guide is comprised of Exhibition thought questions and four stand-alone project-based learning modules, including teacher preparation materials, student activities, assessment tools, supporting materials, and additional resources. Each module challenges students to think critically about The Hunger Games, draw on their experiences from the Exhibition, and expand their horizons as they delve deeply into the world of Panem.